September 2, 2021
Sensory KIDS remains open and is accepting new patients. The below COVID guidelines continue to be in effect:
- Masks are required, with the exception of children under 4 years of age (if not tolerable)
- Temperatures are taken at the door and patients will be let in at their appointment time
- Sharing of the Big Gym space now allowed (2 families at most – all must be masked)
- If any individual in the immediate household is experiencing symptoms or has tested positive for COVID, we ask that the patient remain home until symptoms have cleared for 24 hours or when the 10 days of quarantine are over (if tested positive)
- In-person feeding program has been put on temporary hold while COVID restrictions are in effect. Contact our front staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-575-9402 for alternate remote options to in-person feeding therapy
Our schedule continues to be heavily impacted due to COVID and staffing restrictions. Estimated wait times will vary based on your availability, as well as the availability of our therapists. Late afternoon appointments have a current estimated wait time of 3-4 months.
June 18, 2020
We hope that everyone is continuing to stay well and regulated during this difficult time. We would like to thank our community, families, clients and staff for their continued commitment, support, and positivity. Our reopening has come off to a great start, and we are so happy to see both familiar and new faces back in the clinic.
Sensory KIDS is excited to announce that our schedule has expanded to include additional sessions for each of our therapists! Our guidelines continue to be in place, with your safety and health our utmost priority. Please email us at email@example.com for further information on openings. Telehealth appointments are still available and are a great option for families during this time.
Please refer to our Client Care Response Agreement below for more information on the precautions Sensory KIDS is taking, and the restrictions that are in place, to ensure the health and well-being of our families and clients.
We look forward to seeing you soon!