Speech Language Therapy
Signs that your child may have difficulty with language processing:
- Takes a long time to respond
- Seems to have difficulty following long or multi-step directions
- Uses generic language (e.g. “toy” instead of “doll” or “ball”)
- Gives long descriptions of items instead of using one word (e.g. “the thing over there for eating,” instead of “fork”)
- Struggles to pay attention & follow along during story time
- Quickly answers “I don’t know”
We are thrilled to be working with Eric Vianelle, Speech-Languge Pathologist. Eric is sharing space with us at Sensory KIDS, and joining our ongoing team discussions. He is a valuable asset to Sensory KIDS.
Please visit Eric’s Facebook page for more information (website to follow soon). To schedule an appointment please call (503-575-9402) or email (email@example.com)
We highly recommend Anna Dvortcsak and Tammi Bailey at Dvortcsak Speech and Language Services. We work closely with Anna and Tammi and enjoy opportunities for collaboration.
Please visit the website for further information: www.dslsi.com